Kindergarten Year End and Graduation
As the end of this school year draws near, the following is important information about year end activities and graduation.
- The last day of school for kindergarten will be Friday, June 18th.
- A virtual kindergarten graduation will be recorded on Friday, June 18th at 9:30 a.m. sharp. We hope to have it posted on the school Facebook page by the end of the day.
- Students will not be wearing caps and gowns for the ceremony. If you have a special outfit for the occasion, please send your child to school dressed in what you would like him/her to wear for the ceremony.
- At 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 18, we will be walking over to the splash park, weather permitting. Please send your child with their bathing suit, towel and change of clothes. A permission slip for this field trip is attached and must be returned by Friday morning. Unfortunately, if the permission slip is not returned, your child will not be allowed to participate.
- Awards, diplomas and school supply list for next year will be included in the report card envelope which will go home at the end of the day Friday, June 18.
- A photo backdrop will be set-up for family pictures on Monday, June 21 and Tuesday, June 22 outside the grade 5&6 entrance of the school between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. If another family is present when you arrive, please be mindful of social distancing.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at school, 780-927-3706, or email email@example.com.